Welcome to the 2024 Optimization Days
Optimization Days is an annual conference organized alternately by the Group for Research in Decision Analysis (GERAD) and the Interuniversity Research Centre on Enterprise Networks, Logistics and Transportation (CIRRELT).
The conference aims to survey theory, numerical methods, and applications of optimization. It provides researchers from around the world the opportunity to exchange and to collaborate.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
We especially encourage presentations on new methods of optimization and their applications. The conference languages will be French and English. In 2024, Optimization Days will be held at HEC Montréal, 3000 chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Montreal, near the Campus of the Université de Montréal.
- Claudia d’Ambrosio, CRNS, Polytechnique LIX, France
Mixed integer nonlinear optimization in energy systems: old and new challenges
- Erick Delage, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Mike Hewitt, Loyola University Chicago, USA
- Michael Rabbat, Meta AI (FAIR), Canada
- Karen Smilowitz, Northwestern University, USA
- Fabian Bastin, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Guy Desaulniers, Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
- Dena Firoozi, HEC Montréal, Canada
Shuang Gao, Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
Mean Field Games and Applications
- Thibaut Vidal, Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
The preliminary program will be available on our website in April 2024.
- March 1st, 2024 - Deadline for submission of abstracts for the Optimization Days
- The notification of acceptance will be sent as abstracts will be submitted.
- April 5, 2024 - Deadline for the registration fee discount
2024 Optimization Days