2016 Optimization Days
HEC Montréal, Québec, Canada, 2 — 4 May 2016
PROMETHEE Days 2016
GERAD is pleased and proud to invite you to the PROMETHEE Days 2016 workshop that will be held at HEC Montréal (Québec, Canada) together with the Optimization Days international conference on May 2-4, 2016.
PROMETHEE Days 2016 is the third scientific workshop entirely devoted to the PROMETHEE multicriteria decision aid methods. The two first workshops (« IMW » International Multicriteria Workshops) took place in Brussels, the PROMETHEE birthplace, in 2014 and 2015, and have attracted a large international audience of multicriteria decision aid researchers and practitioners who have presented and discussed methodological and applied PROMETHEE-related papers.
We are happy to invite authors to present their original work at the workshop and to contribute to a rewarding debate.
The PROMETHEE Days 2016 workshop will cover, but is not be limited to, the following themes for discussion:
- Theoretical advances in the PROMETHEE
- Applications of the PROMETHEE methods in:
- Environmental management
- Hydrology and water resources management
- Business and financial management
- Transport, logistics and urban mobility
- Energy management
- Social and public welfare
- Manufacturing and assembly
- International cooperation
- PROMETHEE software, with demonstration stands during the workshop.
- Round table with industrial and governmental representatives over PROMETHEE practices.