Welcome to the 2022 Optimization Days
Given the current situation, GERAD and the organizing committee will confirm the Optimization Days program in January 2022.
Optimization Days is an annual conference organized alternately by the Groupe d'Études et de Recherche en Analyse des Décisions (GERAD) and the Interuniversity Research Centre on Enterprise Networks, Logistics and Transportation (CIRRELT).
The conference aims to survey theory, numerical methods, and applications of optimization. It provides researchers from around the world the opportunity to exchange and to collaborate.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Conic and polynomial optimization
- Constraint programming
- Data-driven mathematical optimization and machine learning
- Derivative-free optimization
- Dynamic programming and optimal control
- Game theory
- Global optimization
- Heuristics and metaheuristics
- Linear and integer optimization
- Multicriteria decision aid
- Networks and graphs
- Nonlinear optimization
- Smart grids
- Statistical methods and data mining
- Stochastic and robust optimization
- Applications in all areas, and particularly in:
- Energy, environment and natural resources
- Financial engineering and mathematical finance
- Operations management
We especially encourage presentations on new methods of optimization and their applications. The conference languages will be French and English. In 2022, Optimization Days will be held at HEC Montréal, 3000 chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Montreal, near the Campus of the Université de Montréal.
2022 Optimization Days